Safety is the number one priority of Mosley Building Systems. From our employees to your construction site safety is our focus starts with safety and follows through to the end of the project.
Our employees are trained to reconize and correct safety hazards before an accident takes place. An emphasis on job training and safety empowers our employees to perform in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
MBS is committed to policies that will avoid occupational injuries and damage to property.
Here at MBS we are built on a solid safety foundation that would match the foundation of any structure we build. Training, planning, proper selection and use of PPE and equipment is what makes MBS one of the safest erection company’s to be employed by.
MBS’s Safety Program is successful because of our people, who are focused on improving ever day.
- Work Method Statement – A step by step layout of how MBS will erect your building to include task preformed, potential hazards with critical actions to mitigate hazards.
- Site Specific Safety Plan
- Detailed Job Hazard Analysis
- Daily Safety Task Assignment
- 100% Fall Protection Program
- Engineered Fall Protection Anchorages
- Competent Fall Protection Training
- Aerial Lift Training/Certification
- Forklift Training/Certification
- NCCER Riggers
- NCCER Flagmen
- NCCCO Crane Operators